how to create ppc campaign
Pay Per Click (PPC) is a term that is primarily used to describe the petty advertising that you see while browsing different websites online. These classifieds are a very profitable source for many new consumers. It is a demanding task to set up a campaign, which can bring the best results for the first time. To help you in that regard, here we have given some easy to follow steps to create ppc campaign
|how to create ppc campaign|
Steps for how to create Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign
- First, create your Google Adwords account: this is one of the first important steps to take in creating a PPL advertising campaign By going to http://www.google.com/ads/, you will see the Google Adwords link. You must click on this link and then register. You must now follow the steps given there to open your account.
- Create an AdWords campaign: The best way to get clicks at a lower cost is to properly configure your keyword lists and location settings. A person needs two campaigns such as national and local. Let’s see how to set up a national campaign in this step. First, log into the Adwords account, then click on Create a new Adwords campaign. You should use the default setting on this page for Name, Language = English, then Target = “Global or National”, but you will need to enter an ad group name. Your business name should be the best. Once you have entered the group name, now click on the Continue option.You can use the default configuration on the Target Customer by Country page if you live in the United States, so click Continue.
- Work on creating a sorted yet eye-catching ad: By reading the frequently asked questions sections, you can create a short but better, eye-catching ad.
- Create the Keyword List: This is another crucial step that is taken to target lost leads. Start by creating a list of basic keywords that people want to use to find a business like yours. If we take an example, a Chinese restaurant will use terms like Chinese delivery, Chinese food, Chinese food. You can put in more words and terms at this point. It is possible to delete the keywords later. Now locate the list by making a list of locations served by your business, then combine two lists. The final list you get should include all combinations of two lists. You can create a tool to make this task easier. Visit the site http://5minutesite.com/local_keywords.php then enter the postal code, the radius of your customer area, then place the list of basic keywords in the Enter a keyword box. Now scroll to the bottom click on the submit option and the page that comes up will have a localized listing available which you can copy into the AdWords keywords box.
|how to create ppc campaign|
- Create the final parameters and start your campaign: it is possible to define an optimal cost per click with a localized list of 0.05 USD and 10 USD. It is best to use parameters that you feel comfortable with with the payment to reach the customer. You can make your daily budget from $ 1 to $ 2 or whatever amount you can afford. To finalize your settings, you must save the campaign.
- Set up a campaign using Google’s geo-targeting option: Google always tries to locate its users based on their Internet address. Due to several technical issues that are beyond the scope of How Google Often Cannot Locate a User, and therefore will only reveal National Ad Pool advertising to them. This is the reason why it is suggested to set up the national campaign first. It will be made available to a large number of users.
- Set up a second campaign using Google’s local targeting option to cover all the options: first, you need to sign in to the AdWords account, then click on the option called Create a new AdWords campaign, then follow the steps similar used for national campaign creation with two exceptions. In the category called Target Customer by Location, you can either select Target Customers by Regions Target Customers in a circular area around your location and then place the location and service area there.
- Try to maintain the campaigns: you have to log in again and again to check which keywords are performing well, which keywords to remove and which new keywords add.
By following the crucial steps given above, users can easily create ppc campaign. These steps are easy to follow.
Tgas:- how to create ppc campaign