what is on page and off page seo
what is on page seo
To get better search engine rankings for your website, you need to make sure you take into account all the key factors of page optimization and make it more search engine friendly.
|what is on page and off page seo|
Important on-page SEO factors to keep in mind are listed below:
- The domain name: the choice of a domain name is the important factor on the page. Ideally, you could just use a keyword, but you would have been very lucky if it was available. In practice, one of the best ways is to use a keyword in the beginning with something that follows to make it different. For example, the keyword ???. Com. The use of the hyphen is allowed for referencing purposes.
- How the website is built: Keep in mind that search engines cannot read any Flash content or graphics, so these can prove to be a hindrance for SEO purposes. Use text as much as possible. To help search engines locate and index your web content, make sure you have a sitemap.
- Choosing the Right Keywords: Selecting the right keywords is the most critical task of any on-page SEO because using the wrong keywords practically means you won’t get good search engine rankings. Every web page on the website should be optimized for the correct keywords and all the keywords should be in the same niche.
- Title Tags: Your page title should include the keyword and if possible it should be at the beginning.
- Header Tags: The main goal should be to embed the keyword in the h1 – h3 and other tags if possible. Headers can be scattered throughout the content.
- How Keywords Are Positioned: The precise positioning of your keywords in content is another important factor in on-page SEO. The keyword should be included in the first and last sentence and evenly distributed throughout the content.
- Keyword Density: Keyword density is the total number of words divided by the number of uses of the keyword. This should be around 2%. The idea is to give search engines a clear understanding that the content of web pages is relevant to the keyword and that they are not repeated unnecessarily. Keyword density is one of the factors that, if something goes wrong, can lead to negative results.
- Internal and External Links: Internal links with keywords as anchor text should be used throughout the site. You should also include external links to applicable sites.
what is off page seo
Today, every website owner has the same goal with their blog or website – to achieve higher Google rankings. The majority of people are familiar with on-page SEO techniques, while few are familiar with the concept of using keywords for the sole purpose of improving Google rankings.
However, getting better rankings depends on the SEO work done offsite. This is collectively called off-page SEO, and in the latest internet world, this technique is more powerful than any or precisely all of the on-page SEO techniques.
|what is on page and off page seo|
Below are some of the most important factors to consider for off-page optimization and thus increase your Google rankings.
- Back Links: To put it in short, the more number of back links you have that lead to your website, the better your website ranks. It is an effective element and one of the most vital elements in improving your Google page ranking with off page SEO.
- Backlink Quality: Although you have more backlinks for your site, the better for the site. But the quality of these backlinks plays a very important role. Each link is created differently, and the ones with the greatest intrinsic value will give Google rankings a bigger boost. Better quality one way links especially from relevant websites, higher ranking websites are key factors in your search engine rankings.
- Website History and Age: The longer the website has been, the older your domain is and the more reputable and credible you will be. Not much can be done about this problem if the website is new, but you can consider buying older domains, as long as they are in good standing with the top search engines.
- Social Networking: Social networking techniques have been extremely developed and it is one of the best ways to improve your off page SEO. Now you can build a diverse amount of links to your website, which also allows you to reach and connect with more potential customers and better prospects.
- Visitor Behavior: The way web visitors react when they visit your website can actually affect your page ranking. Bounce rate is a measure of the number of page visits to your website. The lower the bounce rate, the lower the visited website. Therefore, efforts should be made to reduce bounces and provide more meaningful and useful content with an intuitive and good quality design.